Personal information policy, Personal Information Handling
BISEI Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as BISEI) recognizes that protecting personal information is an important social responsibility as a company that conducts responsible activities in society.
In daily activities, all employees as well as officers recognize the importance of personal information, and strive to implement the following items as a basic policy for protecting personal information.
In addition, we will protect personal information related to My Number, mainly for our officers and employees, in accordance with the “Basic Policy on Proper Handling of My Number Personal Information” separately established.
(1) Acquisition and use of personal information
We will acquire personal information for the purpose of proceeding with transactions safely and accurately and providing better products and services.
Except for the following cases, we will not handle personal information held by the Company beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and take measures to prevent unintended use.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- Cases in providing to a subcontractor to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Cases in consent of the person.
(2)Contact for Enquiries and Complaints
Complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information will be handled appropriately and promptly at the following [Customer Service].
(3)Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information, guidelines established by the government and other standards.
(4)About continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
BISEI shall establish rules, rules and codes of conduct regarding appropriate personal information protection and operate a management system for personal information protection.
In addition, we will continually improve the management system by regularly checking whether it is properly implemented and reviewing it.
Please contact [TEL:03-6264-1170].